1. Information on how to enter this Campaign forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Completion of the Entry Procedure and participation in this Campaign is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. This Campaign is being co-ordinated by Channel T on behalf of the Promoter. Any reference to Channel T includes and is intended to be a reference to the Promoter also.
4. Any questions or comments regarding the Campaign should be directed to the Channel T.
5. In these Terms and Conditions and the Campaign, the following terms have the meaning set out opposite them:
Campaign 3M Win a Mustang Competition
Campaign Email 3Mpromotions@channelt.com.au
Campaign Period Commences at: 12.01am AEST, 21st September 2018
Ends at: 11.59pm AEDST, 7th December 2018
Channel T Channel T Pty Ltd A.C.N. 118 105 025 of Level 1, 101 William Street, Darlinghurst NSW 2010
(a) are residents of Australia aged 18 years of age or older;
(b) have purchased a participating 3M product from an Australian retailer or Australian wholesaler/distributor;
(c) hold a valid invoice/receipt as proof of purchase
(d) are eligible to take the Prize when required
Entrant a person that meets the Eligibility Criteria and completes an Entry into the Campaign in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
Entry is the result of completing the Entry Procedure in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and includes all content (which includes without limitation any text, images, photos or videos) that is submitted, uploaded, published, created, communicated or used as part of the Entry Procedure
(a) purchase any participating 3M product/s of minimum value of AUD $10.00 excl GST
(b) purchase can be online or in-store
(c) visit the competition website
(d) complete the entry form
(e) enter details of tax invoice/receipt from purchase
(f) accept these Terms and Conditions
1 valid invoice allows for 1 entry. Entrants can enter multiple times up to a maximum of 50 entries. Invoice splitting not permitted.
Maximum Number of Prizes 41
ACT: TP 18/01753
Prize Description: Value:
Ford Mustang Fastback GT.
5.0Ltr, Automatic, Race Red, including 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges.
Double Trackside + Paddock passes to any Supercars race during the 2019 season. (+ Paddock if applicable otherwise replace with Double General Admission ticket which includes Paddock access). No travel, accommodation or expenses at the event is included in the prize. $240 Forty (pairs)
Prize Pool Value
Up to an amount of AUD$83,471
Name: 3M Australia Pty Limited
ABN: ABN 90 000 100 096
Building A, 1 Rivett Road, North Ryde NSW 2113 Australia
Publishing Details Where: The Australian newspaper
When: 29th December 2018
Terms and Conditions means these terms and conditions and includes any variations or amendments
Where: 1 Rivett Road, North Ryde NSW 2113 Australia
When: 2.00pm AEDST, 12th December 2018
The online location where entry forms are completed by entrants:
Winners means a Prize winners selected pursuant to these Terms and Conditions
6. In addition, unless otherwise stated, in these Terms and Conditions and the Campaign:
a) All monetary values are in Australian Dollars;
b) All values and amounts that appear in these Terms and Conditions are exclusive of GST;
c) Headings are for reference purposes only.
7. Participation in this Campaign is only open to those persons who meet the Eligibility Criteria.
8. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and Channel T are ineligible to enter. Immediate families includes: spouse, child (natural or adopted), parent, grandparent, siblings, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew or cousin (by blood, marriage or relationship).
9. Direct 3M Australia Pty Limited account holders are not eligible to enter ie an invoice issued by 3M Australia Pty Ltd does not qualify.
10. Channel T reserves the right, at any time, to verify the eligibility of an Entrant and to disqualify any Entrant that does not meet the Eligibility Criteria.
11. Any costs associated with meeting the Eligibility Criteria must be met by that person and not Channel T or the Promoter.
12. This Campaign involves an element of chance.
13. To enter, eligible persons must complete the Entry Procedure during the Campaign Period.
14. Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be rejected and any late, incomplete, indecipherable or illegible Entries will be deemed invalid. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by Channel T and not at the time of transmission.
15. Entrants are limited to the Maximum Number of Entries. Where an Entrant attempts to submit more than the Maximum Number of Entries, all additional or subsequent Entry(s) will be disqualified and ineligible for a Prize.
16. Channel T reserves the right, at any time, to verify compliance with the Entry Procedure, and to disqualify any Entrant that tampers, interferes or manipulates the Entry Procedure.
17. Errors and omissions may be accepted at Channel T's discretion however failure by Channel T to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
18. Any costs associated with applying, entering or participating in the Campaign (including internet access and download charges) will be at the cost of the Entrant.
19. Entrants understand, acknowledge and agree that by participating in this Campaign, information, links or names may be displayed on advertising communications by the Promoter.
20. Unless expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions, participation in this Campaign does not entitle any person or Entrant to use any of the Promoter's or Channel T's intellectual property rights (including any trade mark or content) for any purpose.
21. On the Draw, the Promoter will randomly select valid Entries (equal to the Maximum Number of Prizes). The selection of the Winners will be conducted electronically.
22. An Independent Scrutineer will be present at the draw and announcement of the draw for this promotion.
23. The Promoter will use their reasonable endeavours to ensure that each Winner is notified if they are a Winner within 7 days of being selected.
24. When contacted Winners must prove their Eligibility as specified in these Terms and Conditions.
25. Details of all Winners will be published in accordance with the Publishing Details.
26. There is a Maximum Number of Prizes to be awarded at time of Draw.
27. The total Prize Pool Value for this Campaign is specified in clause 5.
28. If a Winner fails to provide a valid entry, the Prize shall be forfeited by the Winner.
29. In the event of any dispute with the Promoter or Channel T, or at the request of the Promoter, Winners will be required to correctly quote their receipt number to be awarded their Prize.
30. Channel T reserves the right to withhold the awarding of a Prize to a recipient who cannot provide a valid, unique receipt number,
31. Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If any Prize is unavailable, the Promoter may at its discretion substitute the Prize with a prize of equal value.
32. The Major Prize Provider is Ford Motor Company of Australia Limited (ACN 30 004 116 223) (“Ford”). The vehicle will be a Ford Mustang GT Fastback, with a 5.0 litre V8 engine with 10 Speed Automatic Transmission in Race Red valued at $73, 871 (Ford’s recommended drive away price $73,871 includes 12 months’ registration, 12 months’ compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges applicable to the state of Western Australia). Additional insurance, options, fuel and all other ancillary costs associated with the prize and its use are the responsibility of the winner.
The winner must collect their prize from a Ford dealership closest to the winner’s place of residence in Australia. The location of dealership will be notified to the winner in writing within 5 business days of the raffle drawn. If the winner is unable to collect the car from the specified dealer, they will need to make their own delivery arrangements with the dealer at their own cost. The date of prize collection is subject to availability of the vehicle, but is anticipated to be within one hundred twenty (120) days from the date of winner notification and Ford reserves the right to change the colour of the vehicle. Any costs incurred in collection of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
33. The Minor Prize provider is V8 Supercars Australia Pty Ltd (V8SCA). The general admission ticket (which includes paddock access) (the Ticket) is only valid until the expiry date specified on the Ticket or by V8SCA, and is subject to the terms and conditions imposed by V8SCA. The Promoter and Channel T will not be liable for any Ticket that is lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with after it is awarded.
34. As a condition of accepting a Prize, a Winner may be requested to sign legal documentation and in the form required by the Promoter or Channel T including a release and indemnity form.
35. Any Prizes that remain unclaimed or unverified after three (3) months after the Campaign Period ends will be forfeited.
36. The redraw for unclaimed prizes will be held employing the same draw method at 2.00pm AEDST, Wednesday 13th March, 2019 at 1 Rivett Road, North Ryde NSW 2113.
37. If a redraw is to take place, the results will be published on the Website on Thursday 14th March, 2019.
38. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and Channel T (and their respective officers, contractors, employees, agents and representatives) will not be liable for any personal injury, loss (including loss of opportunity), damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential loss), cost, expense or claim arising from or in relation to:
a) the Campaign;
b) any Entry or the Entry Procedure;
c) any variation in the value of a Prize;
d) any tax liability incurred as a result of being awarded a Prize;
e) any Prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected; or
f) the use of the Prize.
39. Channel T may in its absolute discretion, but subject to State and Territory laws, modify, suspend, cancel, recommence or extend this Campaign as appropriate if:
a) for any reason, this Campaign is not capable of running as planned due to technical, hardware or software failures or interferences, or changes to third party sites or platforms, which affect the administration, operation, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Campaign;
b) the level of interest or participation in the Campaign is insufficient or there has been some delay in commencing the Campaign; or
c) the Entry Procedure, determination of Winners or delivery of Prizes is prevented hindered or affected by any external agent or event beyond the reasonable control of Channel T.
40. All Entries become the property of the Promoter.
41. The information that each Entrant provides will only be used in connection with, or relating to, the administration of this Campaign and support of the Promoter’s social network pages (including without limitation, any marketing communications you opt-in to receive from the Promoter) and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
43. If any term or condition of these Terms and Conditions or the application thereof to any person or any circumstance shall be or become illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the same shall be read down, if such reading down is possible, and if found to be impossible, shall be severed and the remaining terms, agreements and conditions shall not be affected.
44. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales and all parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of that State.
45. This Campaign is being conducted pursuant to the Permits.
The brands listed above are trademarks of 3M.