Construction worker leaning through a window to flash exterior, plus icon indicating a narrow space


You have to work in tight spaces and awkward spots. Your materials should help you do the job, not hinder it.


We'll Help You Get Out of a Tight Spot Fast

Details are important – getting 1% of a flashing, seaming or sealing job wrong can ruin the other 99%, and rework is usually more complicated than just slapping on a patch. Our products are extremely conformable and elongate in multiple directions so you can get a good seal around corners and awkward shapes. They're also compatible with multiple substrates so you have fewer worries about sticking to all the materials that come together in one place. Build smarter with 3M.

Construction Realities

Construction worker on a high jobsite with text “Share your story. Share a story about navigating the jobsite. #navigator

Learn More About Our Products

Our specially formulated acrylic adhesive can be applied in the bitter cold and withstand more than a year of UV exposure. We also test our products with other construction materials: we bond to more than 65 different construction products and are bonded to by over 50 construction products so you have fewer worries about compatibility.

Connect With Us

Have a question? We're here to help. No matter the stage of your project, 3M has the information and tools to help you deliver like never before.

  • 1-800-831-0658

    Our phone agents are happy to answer your question or direct you to a resource.

  • Ask A 3M Expert

    Fill out a brief form and one of our experts will get back to you.

  • Find Technical Data

    Search the 3M Technical Database for technical data on our air barrier and flashing, seaming and sealing products.


Ask a 3M Expert

Thank you for your interest in 3M™ Building and Construction products. Please fill out the form below. We will respond shortly to your email request.

  • All fields are required unless indicated optional

  • 3M takes your privacy seriously. 3M and its authorized third parties will use the information you provided in accordance with our Privacy Policy to send you communications which may include promotions, product information and service offers. Please be aware that this information may be stored on a server located in the U.S. If you do not consent to this use of your personal information, please do not use this system.

  • Submit

Thank You

Thank you for your interest in 3M Building & Construction products and solutions. A 3M representative will contact you shortly regarding your inquiry.

Our Apologies...

An error has occurred while submitting. Please try again later...



2 Rework typically costs about 5% of the overall contract value.


The brands listed above are trademarks of 3M.

United States - English