Combining the clinical benefits of V.A.C.® Therapy with the ease of application and comfort of Dermatac Drape. The drape that provides the ideal balance for wound healing support1,2 is now available for use with V.A.C.® Therapy, including home orders.
Acrylic ensures a strong and effective seal while silicone allows the drape to be repositioned upon initial placement.1,2
Dermatac Drape acts as a barrier to external contaminants and provides peri-wound protection.1,3,4
The silicone component in Dermatac Drape allows for skin-friendly removal, supports wound healing and improves patient comfort.1,3,5
86.7% (52/60) clinicians applying V.A.C.® Therapy preferred Dermatac Drape as compared to standard acrylic drape.6
Elevate your experience by requesting a product sample today.
Feeling is believing with Dermatac Drape.
1. KCI. The Performance of Dermatac™ Drape as compared to V.A.C.® Drape in Healthy Human Subjects. April 5,
2. KCI. Dermatac™ Extensibility, T=0. March 09,2018.0000046505.
3. KCI. Summative User Interface Evaluation Report. March 20, 2018.0000046678.
4. KCI. Dermatac™ PU Layer as a Bacterial Barrier. June 7, 2016. 0000043077.
5. ICG. Dermatac™ Opportunity Assessment: Qualitative & Quantitative Market Research Final Report. October 8, 2015.
6. Internal Report_DOC-0000039527, REF-0236 Page 74, section 220.127.116.11. March 31, 2015.
NOTE: Specific indications contraindications, warnings, precautions and safety information exist for these products and therapies. Please consult a clinician and product instructions for use prior to application. Rx only.
Fill out the form below to request a product sample. Experience the difference of Dermatac Drape for yourself.
An error has occurred while submitting. Please try again later...
Your form was submitted successfully
The brands listed above are trademarks of 3M.