Combining the clinical benefits of V.A.C.® Therapy with the ease of application and comfort of Dermatac Drape. The drape that provides the ideal balance for wound healing support1,2 is now available for use with V.A.C.® Therapy, including home orders.
Acrylic ensures a strong and effective seal while silicone allows the drape to be repositioned upon initial placement.1,2
Dermatac Drape acts as a barrier to external contaminants and provides peri-wound protection.1,3,4
The silicone component in Dermatac Drape allows for skin-friendly removal, supports wound healing and improves patient comfort.1,3,5
86.7% (52/60) clinicians applying V.A.C.® Therapy preferred Dermatac Drape as compared to standard acrylic drape.6
Elevate your experience by requesting a product sample today.
Feeling is believing with Dermatac Drape.
1. KCI. The Performance of Dermatac™ Drape as compared to V.A.C.® Drape in Healthy Human Subjects. April 5,
2. KCI. Dermatac™ Extensibility, T=0. March 09,2018.0000046505.
3. KCI. Summative User Interface Evaluation Report. March 20, 2018.0000046678.
4. KCI. Dermatac™ PU Layer as a Bacterial Barrier. June 7, 2016. 0000043077.
5. ICG. Dermatac™ Opportunity Assessment: Qualitative & Quantitative Market Research Final Report. October 8, 2015.
6. Internal Report_DOC-0000039527, REF-0236 Page 74, section 184.108.40.206. March 31, 2015.
NOTE: Specific indications contraindications, warnings, precautions and safety information exist for these products and therapies. Please consult a clinician and product instructions for use prior to application. Rx only.
Fill out the form below to request a product sample. Experience the difference of Dermatac Drape for yourself.
The brands listed above are trademarks of 3M.