Plasma derived therapies (PDTs) are critical, life-saving medicines for numerous people with rare disease. The demand for such treatments, especially those involving immunoglobulins, continues to grow exponentially. As demand increases advances in manufacturing techniques that drive process efficiency while enhancing product stability and safety are essential. In this webinar we detail key challenges of the fractionation process and look at innovations for next generation manufacturing processes:
- The fractionation process and subsequent PDTs
- Filtration challenges and solutions
- Chromatography based solutions - emerging technologies
3M School of Purification
The 3M School of Purification is a program designed by a team of 3M Technical Experts, with the purpose of educating the industry on a range of important biopharmaceutical separation and purification topics through a series of interactive and engaging webinars in 2022.
Download our newly released leaflet here
- Discover what 3M School of Purification has to offer.
- Get access to on-demand webinars.