Overcome your holiday coding backlog with 3M.
Did an end-of-year staffing shortage leave you with a major coding backlog? Would it help if you had quick access to high quality coders?
Whether you need permanent replacements or temporary coding help, either onsite or remote, 3M has the answer. Our outsourced coders are well-prepared in inpatient, outpatient, ambulatory or physician-based coding services.
Our HIPAA-compliant, contract coding solution can help you reduce your coding backlog, turnaround time, denials and A/R days so you can enjoy your holiday season.
With 3M’s outsourced coding solutions, you have one less worry. Fill out this form and a 3M outsourced coding representative will contact you to help evaluate your healthcare coding needs.
We can help with the following:
Professional fee coding
- POA assignment
- Discharge disposition assignment
- Psych/Rehab/Long-term care
- Outpatient surgery
- Emergency/observation services
- Facility E/M level
- Outpatient ancillary coding
Multiple options for accessing your records
- Evaluation and management (E/M)
- Office visits
- Emergency/Urgent care
The 3M difference
- Secure access to your records within any EHR
- Interfacing to other e-coding systems
- Onsite scanning and remote indexing/coding
- Developing a customized remote coding solution
- 3M support for quality and customer satisfaction
- EHR/system agnostic
- Proficiency with the market-leading encoder
- Expertise in: APR-DRGs, MS-DRGs, APCs, HCPCS, E/M and HCCs
- Coders can work either onsite or remote
- Monthly coder audits for professional fee outsourced coding services
- Full service solution (permanent, backlog and on-demand coding coverage for professional fee outsourced coding services
- Resources scaled according to your needs, including: one-time support, on-going supplemental support, or total inpatient/outpatient and specialty coding
Facility or professional. Onsite or remote. One-time support or a complete outsourced solution. We’ll find the solution that works best to clear your coding backlog.
See additional details about our coding services.
Want to know how to beat physician burnout with outsourced coding?
Check out our latest webinar.